Totally committed to protecting the environment:
- 96% of our waste is recycled 4% recovered through a waste to energy process
- Committed to, and demonstrating a reducing carbon footprint
- Increasing range of environmentally friendly products
- 100% of our fleet is <130g/km CO2 emissions
Our commitment to our people is key:
- Continuous investment in training to deliver a world-class workforce
- Decades of national award-winning commitment to apprenticeship development
Waste hierarchy & exploring the circular economy:
- Our products are designed to reduce waste through efficient design with refurbishment
processes to enable reuse and to extend useful life
Minimising the impact of transport:
- Distributed nationwide network of 100+ engineers
- Strategic scheduling of routine maintenance drives efficiency and carbon reduction
- Modernisation of our fleet of vehicles to reduce carbon impact
Reducing energy consumption:
- Dale Power’s products are specifically designed to improve efficiency and reduce energy usage and
costs for customers while ensuring complete power security
Related to Sustainability
With total coverage for protection of UPS, Energy Storage and generator systems our Sustainability Policy is ingrained throughout the company.
We understand that our clients to want to easily monitor and control their UPS, energy storage or generators performance, view our smart solutions now.
Learn how our services help companies large and small at critical moments and more whether design, installation or training Dale Power Solutions can help you.