Website Terms and Conditions (Terms)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these Terms?
These Terms tell you the rules for using our website: www.dalepowersolutions.com (our site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these Terms
- There are other Terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these Terms
- We may make changes to our site
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- Buying from us offline or via telephone
- Buying from us online
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on our site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- How we may use your personal information
- Uploading content to our site
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- Law and disputes
Dalepowersolutions.com is a site owned and operated by Dale Power Solutions Limited (we, us or our). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00941798 and have our registered office and our trading address at Salter Road, Eastfield Industrial Estate, Scarborough, YO11 3DU. Our VAT number is GB 135 555 706.
To contact us, please use the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0)330 999 3000
- Website: www.dalepowersolutions.com/contact
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
- our Privacy Notice (https://www.dalepowersolutions.com/knowledge-centre/policies/privacy-policy/). See further under How we may use your personal information
To be clear, if you are an authorised user of our Dale IMC Portal, then the Terms & Conditions of Use for the Dale IMC Portal apply to your use of that portal, not these Terms.
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or that access will be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
If you buy any products or services from us off line or via telephone, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to your purchase.
If you buy any products from us via our store on our site, then the Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to your purchase, subject to the following changes:
- the Proposal (as defined in our Terms and Conditions of Sale) will mean the page(s) on the site that describe the product(s) you wish to purchase and the price for the product(s);
- your order will be placed when you click ‘Place Order’; and
- a Contract (as defined in our Terms and Conditions of Sale) will come into being between you and us when we dispatch the product(s) to you or confirm that your order has been accepted (whichever occurs earlier);
- irrespective of clause 15.11 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale and the definition of ‘Contract’, the Contact will also include this section ‘Buying from us online’ of these Terms.
All of the content on or made available via our site, as well as all the software underlying it, is owned by us or our licensors and is protected by UK and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. Other than that, all are rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Trademark no. EU017888802, EU010611341 and EU010611192 are our UK registered trade marks. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted as described above.
The information on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the information on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the information on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any information on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Subject to the other terms of this section Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you, if we are found to be liable, our total liability in respect of all claims made against us in connection with these Terms shall be limited to £50.
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, you must comply with the following standards:
Your content must:
- be accurate (where it states facts).
- comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
Your content must not:
- be defamatory of any person or be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or any illegal activity.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- be in contempt of court.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
- contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You promise that any such content does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that promise. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of promise.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute (to the extent required) for the purpose for which you made it available to us, subject to the terms noted in our Privacy Notice, where your content includes any personal data of yours.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with these Terms.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Date Posted: April 2019