Containerised UPS Solutions
When space is at a premium for critical power solutions a containerised UPS system could be the alternative to meet your demands.
Features and benefits include:
- Complete UPS, batteries, bypass switch and connections in one robust, compact package
- Delivered fully assembled, only required connecting up to electrical supply
- Batteries housed in an air conditioned compartment to maximise their optimum life span
- Installation to suit limited space - e.g. building roofs, car parks etc.
- Ease in transportation - UPS suitable for hire companies
Example of a containerised UPS project to meet specialist market requirement
Cost effective and Energy Saving
- Fully bunded ISO standard shipping container
- Modular UPS to allow for hot-swappable solutions and future expansion of the business
- Environmentally controlled battery room to ensure maximum battery life
- Up to 96% efficiency in 'online' mode
- Containerised Solutions up to 1200kVA /960kW
- Integrated ATS and UPS bypass system
- Lockable personnel and maintenance access doors
- Available in standard and customised solutions to suit the environment
Can a containerised UPS fit on a roof?
Yes, a containerised UPS (uninterruptible power supply) system can be installed on a roof, car park or where space is limited. Enquire now to see how we can help
Do you offer service and maintenance?
Yes, we offer a comprehensive service and maintenance solution based on your requirements as a business.
Can a system be hired/rented?
Containerised UPS are widely considered as an rented OPEX option for project work with fixed-term contracts.