With over 80 years of experience in the industry, we understand how important it is for UPS installation and commissioning to go smoothly. At Dale Power Solutions, our expert engineers are on hand 24/7 and are fully equipped to install and commission equipment from almost any OEM.
Why Choose Dale Power?
- All UPS makes and models are covered
- Certified expert staff
- National and global reach
- Next day and same day response, 365 days a year
- Professionally serviced and maintained in accordance with industry best practice
UPS Installation & Commissioning Services
In order to ensure a long working lifecycle, UPS installation must be carried out properly. Our experienced engineers have the capability to install UPS systems correctly and safely to the customer’s specification. Whether your site is in a remote location or you are restricted for time, installation can be carried out anytime, anywhere.
UPS systems over 3kVA require a certified engineer to commission them or you jeopardise the safety of the UPS system and risk voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. With certified engineers on-hand 24/7, we can commission any UPS system to meet our customer's requirements all year round.
Planned Preventative Maintenance
Typography is the art and technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable and appealing when displayed. The arrangement of type involves selecting typefaces, point size, line length, line-spacing (leading), letter-spacing (tracking), and adjusting the space within letters pairs (kerning).
"Dale Power service our generators regularly. We find them to be very
professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them."
UPS installation and commissioning process
- Site assessment – Detailed site assessments are carried out to determine how your equipment can be delivered and installed on site. In the instance where sites involve additional requirements depending on the location, we can arrange anything that you need.
- Delivery – We arrange the safe transport and delivery of your equipment to any site around the world at a time that suits the customer.
- Installation – We manage every aspect of the installation to ensure that your equipment is efficiently and fully operational to your requirements.
- System testing – Once installed, your equipment is thoroughly tested and commissioned to the customer’s specification ready for hand over.
- End user training – We can train you to operate your equipment safely, so that you can make configuration changes when you want.
What is UPS commissioning?
UPS commissioning is more complex than simply switching it on after it has been installed. Instead, there are a number of connections, components and peripherals that need testing prior to switching the UPS on. Commissioning refers to a boot-up process, which relies upon the success of individual components working efficiently as intended.
Why do I need my UPS commissioning?
Due to the extent of the complexity of UPS systems, any number of components could face inefficiencies. As a result of this, it is vital that your UPS undergoes a series of checks to make sure that it works as designed. Some manufacturers may void their warranty if the UPS has not been commissioned correctly by a certified engineer. Our engineers are here to make this process as smooth as possible, so that you can remain up and running without any interruptions.
What does UPS commissioning involve?
Upon installation, the UPS requires further attention before it is fully operational. Certain connections, components and peripherals need to be checked and tested to ensure that the UPS works as designed. Once these checks have been completed, the UPS can then be commissioned and will operate at optimum performance without the need for more tests.