UPS Service Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Coordinating all aspects of service contracts, including forward planning of regular maintenance, call-outs and remedial works.
- Arranging engineer access to customer and third party owned sites.
- Management of all works to drive through to the point of invoice as efficiently as possible.
- Liaising with the client on all matters using written and verbal communication as required.
- Control of relevant documentation including, but not limited to RAMS, permits, etc.
- Work closely with all other areas of the business as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Working closely with the Contracts Manager to deliver contract delivery and efficiencies.
You will thrive in a position of responsibility having the opportunity to help us grow quickly. You should be organised and driven, a self-starter and a natural team player.