UPS Project Engineer C & I
Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: UPS Project Engineer C & I
Division: UPS Operations
Reporting to the Operations Manager (UPS), you will be responsible for the technical aspect of delivering UPS and DC charger system installation and commissioning projects throughout the UK.
Based in the Scarborough office but attending client’s sites, your duties will include:
- Attending site surveys to gather relevant information and discuss solutions on a technical basis with the client.
- Preparation, submission and control of RAMS.
- Production of site drawings and project plans.
- Specifying materials, tools, equipment and site resource requirements.
- Attending start up meetings and progress meetings.
- Site supervision including conducting toolbox talks and site audits where required.
- Providing technical support and customer liaison.
- ONC/HNC Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- IET Wiring Regulations BS7671 18th edition.
- Apprentice trained desirable but not essential.
- Relevant Health and Safety qualification.
- Full driving licence.
- Technical knowledge of UPS, chargers, batteries and associated electrical site infrastructure.
- Electrical and mechanical installation.
Applications can also be sent to email@example.com