UPS Project Coordinator - Utilities
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to the Key Account Manager, your duties in this valuable and multifaceted role will include.
- Coordination of battery and charger maintenance and service contracts / remedial works in line with contractual requirements for key clients.
- Supporting the Key Account Manager in the delivery of battery and charger replacement works for key clients.
- Communicating and liaising with customers and internal departments.
- Processing maintenance reports.
- Working with the quotes team to identify remedial quotation opportunities.
- Attending internal production and other meetings.
- Attending customer meetings.
- Expediting of materials and manufactured product in line with customer expectations.
- Control and submission of contractual documentation.
- Control of customer delivery dates (forward order book) on EFACs.
- Control of invoicing activities.
- Commercial awareness, service / project coordination experience and a proven track record in similar roles is essential.
- Proactive approach to customer service and excellent customer facing skills.
- Electrical / electronic qualification to ONC/OND level or equivalent is preferable.
- Knowledge of DC charger / battery systems would be advantageous.
Applications can also be sent to email@example.com