Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to the Test Manager, you will be responsible for the inspection and test of secure power equipment (AC/DC UPS/battery chargers, generator control panels, switchgear and batteries).
Based in Scarborough, duties include:
- Test and inspection of secure power solution equipment
- Fault finding and repair to component level of electronic products
- Completion of test and quality documentation
- Support of client witness FATs
- Provision of technical support
- Undertake site commissioning activities as required
- Ensure products comply with company QA standards and project specifications
- Apply and maintain safe working practises
- HND/Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent) is essential
- At least three years’ experience working in a similar technical role is desirable.
- The ability to read circuit diagrams and fault find to component level is essential
- A working knowledge of battery chargers, rectifiers, inverter and power supplies would be highly beneficial
Applications can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org