Generator Service Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to the Generator Operations Manager you will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Coordinating all aspects of service contracts, including scheduling of regular maintenance, call-outs and remedial works.
- Being the primary point of contact for the customer and liaising with the client on all matters, using written and verbal communication as required
- Ensuring all aspects of works are arranged including engineer access, parts and equipment
- Management of all works through to the point of invoice as efficiently as possible.
- Liaising with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Working closely with the Generator Operations Manager to deliver contract efficiencies.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, often working under pressure as part of a team. You should be organised with strong attention to detail, possess excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task and use own initiative where necessary.